Stephanie MIller Poems
- My Forever Promise like peanut butter and jelly like tape ...
- Stupid Boyss boys are heart breakers they laugh at ...
- As I Watch As i watch the rain turn to snow. I sit here ...
- * So Cold * I think its time that you find out the truth, ...
- My Boyfriendd 333 Jared mmhm thats the boy who my heart ...
- Beating Andd Bloody.
- Its Tought To Be A Teenager It’s tough to be a teenager, no ...
hello. My name is stephanie miller. I'm 15 years old and i'm facing all of lifes troubles.. Drama, studies. and boys. I am Doing much better then most people, but worse then others. I don't pitty myself and i care more for others than myself. I wrote my poems depending on my mood that day. I hope you like them <3
If you wanna chat or something you can Instant message me ' ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephanie MIller
My Forever Promise
like peanut butter and jelly
like tape and glue
we stick together
no matter what we do
A special bond we share
for each other we're always there
we share hopes and dreams
rebelliouse plans and schemes
from dolls and toys
to make up and HOT BOYS! !
we have been joined at the hip
we have an everlasting friendship
though thick and thin
we will stay together
even in the stormiest weather
we'll be best friends forever