stephanie spencer Poems
- Daddy DADDY I know were apart now Daddy - but don't be ...
- Bushy Bushy If tears could build a stairway
- My Heart Aches My Heart Aches My heart aches for you Dad
- I Miss You I Miss You I will miss you so much dad more
- Goodbye Goodbye I wish we had more time, more memories ...
- Gone But Never Forgotten Gone But Never Forgotten You ...
- Get Well Soon Get Well Soon Get well soon, yes now
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about stephanie spencer
I know were apart now Daddy - but don't
Not a day goes by, that I don't
think of you,
When you miss me daddy you can
Or look at the picture - this one of us
Like I do in bed, when I say
Tucked in snug cuddling Eeyore
I will see you soon - it won't be too
Keep smiling Daddy: we have to stay
A virtual kiss, I'm sending your
The next school holidays: till I come
Miles don’t separate us - don’t you
In each others heart: we will ...