stephanie varnadore Poems
- A Womans Wrath Once in a million years, The rocks will ...
- My Crystaline Moment Green, red, orange and white, Nothing ...
- No Sweeter The Color Of Depres... Black and blue Is all ...
- The Rose You are my rose, I don't care who knows! The ...
- One More Drink One more drink Just to help me think. One ...
- Tears Tears are as sharp as knives; They hurt like the bees...
- We Will Stay Strong The distance between us Is enough to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about stephanie varnadore
A Womans Wrath
Once in a million years,
The rocks will burst into tears.
Shears of time will cut the thread,
That binds every word that was said.
The dreams in color had come to an end,
And darkness, with monsters, all ready to send.
The protective fortress will fall,
There will be none at all.
Bodies will have burned before being noticed,
Snow will fall during the Summer Solstice.
Tears from above frozen to hail,
No ship will be able to sail.
Escape from the cold is nearly impossible,
This wrath has never been possible.
Run as far as you can,
But the road...