Stephen Beckett Poems
- Sunset Eyes Your eyes are like the sunset When they close at...
- That Fag. To place the brown stick within ones mouth To ...
- Field Of Angels Let all the people pray Let all the people ...
- Poem Poem Sunset Eyes You are My love U’ll be fine In a ...
- Bright White Light Totally out of it Out of Control Raised ...
- The Dying Day The dying day The setting sun Wakes and ...
- My Love My love for you Is induced in the dark The dark ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephen Beckett
Your eyes are like the sunset
When they close at night
Across your beautiful face
Two peaceful souls side by side
Hitting the hay together
In each others grateful company
Sleeping gracefully at rest
The stand still of a photograph
With midnights silence
Prolonged until the sun reawakens
And your eyes open, a new sunrise
As the rays of morning glory cover us
In a blanket of warmth
A smile spreads from your lips
And your eyes glimmer
Shining and sparkling
In the knowledge
That in this new day
All yesterday’s troubles
Are gone, ...