Stephen Black Poems
- The Birth Of Color From Grey (...
- Finding And Losing Friends (So... So nervous, with ...
- The System Of Lies Lie to me Lie to you Lie to the sun Lie...
- Emotions (Haiku #1)
- Homework Homework sucks Die Homework, DIE Don't make me ...
- Society Protesting (Acrostic) Society pleads for order Order...
- Natural Habitat (Haiku #2)
I love writing poetry. When I write my poetry I tend to sing them so I can transform them into a song. I do play guitar and I am planning to start a band. I use my poetry skills to make most of my lyrics. Please read my poetry when ever you can! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephen Black
The Birth Of Color From Grey (Sonnet #1)
The world was made of grey
No colors at all
And all I can say
Is that the color shattered on a wall
Walls had been grey forever
The color had no meaning
And as I pull a lever
The color appears for my well-being
Colors spread like a disease
With red, yellow, and brown
Give me some more colors please
Or I will surely frown
All these colors are made from grey
So thanks to grey, we have colors today