Stephen Brian Brady
Stephen Brian Brady Poems
- The Last Train the last train to the stars would leave on ...
- The Whale in the night-rain driven from the river 'cross ...
- Coat - Hanger Spring in Spring on the rail it's that love ...
- The Marmalade Cat it was a sticky situation 'Orange or ...
- Autumn Geese the small birds have gone nervous and ...
- Blurrsville such a journey looking out from our carriage on...
- The Pantomime Horse The Pantomime Horse in the theatre ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephen Brian Brady
The Last Train
the last train to the stars
would leave on time
now a straggling wind
that blows along the line
banks shadows up against a wall
and there they terminally rise and fall
they tangle with the echoings of footsteps
breaking out of ground
and the station clockwhite face
astounded at it all
soon we'll hear the pistons race
somewhere the engine sigh
in corridors uncertain
just watching space drift by