Stephen Evans Heremesi
Stephen Evans Heremesi Poems
- I Have Only But One Audience F...
- Victims Of Circumstances Fate dealt them a heavy blow! ...
- Fearful Thoughts To think that i ain't a christian yet That ...
- Waiting Still I have been waiting still For something, so ...
- Death Paul asked, “Oh death where’s your sting”; Yet you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephen Evans Heremesi
I have been waiting still
For something, so real
Not only how my heart feel
But my empty sickly life to heal
For days i've waited on end
For that moment so golden
When my heart you will gladden
Coz my heart i've openned
Ready for you to receive
Ready my wholeself to give
You presence my loneliness relieve
For love nomore to grieve
I am but hoping and wishing
On your acceptance wating
For the angel i found in you longing
As i'm only but still waiting
For nothing but your love
For only you i've learnt to love
Only on you will i wait