Stephen Hovious Poems
- I Remember You Molecular Ecstasy, In and out of me, a ...
- The Trinity. I guess I meant nothing to you, You used me ...
- For You. My false idol, my secret desire, Nothing in this...
- Destroyed In The Fray White powdered nose, torn up clothes, ...
- Let Me Go. Teach me to fly; so I can soar amongst your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephen Hovious
I Remember You
Molecular Ecstasy, In and out of me, a brighter blue than the deep blue sea,
In and out of this, I don't wanna kiss,
fire the arrow over again and still I miss,
lost within the mist, a slice upon the wrist,
nothing seems to compare to this,
only they can bring sweet sacred bliss.
Pumping up and running through my veins, nothings gonna feel the same.
Electric shock, scream my name, it's all just a part of the game.
Too tough to bend, easy to break, I never knew anyone could be so fake.
In a jail cell, nothing more to tell, ...