Stephen Wylie Poems
- Jimi Hendrix There are two times in history, Before Hendrix...
- World Cup Fever Till The End O...
- The Red Planet The planet's red, And very dead; It's air ...
- Spring Is Late This spring-time snow Has a curious ...
- Daffodils Revisited I wandered lonely as a cloud, Into the ...
- Tea And Harmony Why do we sit drinking tea? Is it really ...
- Winter In High Latitudes
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephen Wylie
There are two times in history,
Before Hendrix and after.
In a time of dull conformity,
Jimi came and set us free:
Banishing the black and grey,
The discipline that overstayed
World War Two's necessity.
He blew the war's cobwebs away,
Restored the colours we had lost,
In a glowing rock glasnost;
Helped us articulate our dreams,
Reduced the flow of silent screams.