Steve 'easy' Whitacre
Steve 'easy' Whitacre Poems
- Jamie With love, My dear friend, Listen to me as I beg, ...
- Grandfather In The Sky I awakened walking in the gentle of ...
- Gone This most heart stopping daze, can't be real, ...
- A Journey Along My Path My path seeking light seems dark, ...
- Become Rest, relax, Embrace this peace, Hold to this new ...
- The Search Continues Do I dare continue this my search, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Steve 'easy' Whitacre
My dear friend,
Listen to me as I beg,
Simple words perhaps, but truth,
You are the strongest most loving soul I know,
So much you give, so much yet for you to be sharing,
Hold on tight to all of the loving blessings filling your life,
This tiniest of moment, the miracle within that tiny life holding you,
Know in you heart that your coming future will be wondrously sublime,
I know the deep emptiness within you from his sudden tragic absence,
He is crying to be from with you, but he's crying more for your pain,
He needs to see your ...