Steve Hancock Poems
- The Oil Slick Where the ocean sweeps ashore Caressing this ...
- The Golden Gate Bridge Fabricated steel of orange ...
- The Songwriter Some might say eccentric Strumming potential ...
- Plight Of The Dolphin Oceanic ballerina May liberty stay ...
- Somewhere Out There The ebony canvas of midnight Spangled ...
- The Enchanted Forest Sacred horn of unicorn Enchanted forest...
- Precious Friend Rainbow touched butterflies A sun kissed ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Steve Hancock
The Oil Slick
Where the ocean sweeps ashore
Caressing this weary land
Fatality crude and whore
Shadows the virgin sand
The howling wind of lost souls
In territorial war
The jagged rocks of erosion
Penetrate like a savage jaw
From the bows of crippled steel
Seeps death as dark as night
On perpetual waves in motion
Rides the ghost of man made plight
The sun ascends the horizon
Dissolving the lingering stars
In the cold reality of daybreak
A panorama of permanent scars
Mournful cry of flightless bird
Hollow eyes of tarnished seal
For the ...