steve ray Poems
- Not A Poem A Tribute To Someon...
- @ Cell Phones And Driving while on your phone in your ...
- Bon Jovii's 'I Dont Like Mon... The silicon chip inside ...
- Kris Kristofferon.. Puts This ...
- Love Will? , Rise Again (... You’ve been hurt and left...
- I Like To Share This With You ... A bottle of white, a bottle...
- Thought For The Day it may be a day of rain and or snow for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about steve ray
Not A Poem A Tribute To Someone Recently Passed Away
Rock & Roll Band
Well, we were just another band out of boston
On the road to try to make ends meet
Playin’ all the bars, sleepin’ in our cars
And we practiced right on out in the street
No, we didn’t have much money
We barely made enough to survive
But when we got up on stage and got ready to play
People came alive.
Rock and roll band
Anticipating love and music
Play, play, play, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Dancin’ in the streets of hyannis
We were getting pretty good at the game
People stood in line ...