Steven Buckley Poems
- Pi Hypothesize it Study it Perfect scrutiny Horrible ...
- The Man Who Breathed A Tune The man who breathed a tune In ...
- Slow A ninety four proof suicide Slow and painfully ...
- Ghostdancing So beautiful Sublime creation within The iris ...
- Aurora Borealis In the purple twilight God’s butchers ...
Born, still alive. Not much else to say right now. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Steven Buckley
Sublime creation within
The iris on the floor
A gleam of royal velvet
Silken love caresses
lost in deep violet
Reflections of the moon
Holy ghost crying molten tears on glistening lips
Drowning in the warm blue submission of amniotic fluid
Suckling on the juice of ripe plums
Oh the sweet tenderness of searing coals on my tongue
My love my hate my mind my fingers
Swallow me whole
In the delicate oblivion of lust