Steven Percy Poems
- You'Re My Life As the time goes by, killed by hours of ...
- Your Love Your love is what keeps me going. My heart ...
- I Kept My Head Up High I kept my head up high, and then you...
- Will You Ever Will you ever? I don't think you will ever...
- My Heart Believes In You I kept my head up high, and then ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Steven Percy
You'Re My Life
As the time goes by, killed by hours of waiting,
The hope in last tears is revived.
When I chose to give in, I was so mistaken -
Couldn’t see that one reason to fight.
Then you’ve opened my eyes to the truth.
Please, forgive me for all times I lied
To myself… All I need now is you.
Just the rain reminds me of latter tears.
I close my eyes and dream again.
A breath of wind… I feel you here,
You’re life, still flowing in my veins,
And in each tear - each dropp of rain -
I see your face… can’t live without you.
You’re every tear in my eyes, ...