Steven Smedley Poems
- Jesus Was Gay So then what if i'm weak So what if I may ...
- Dibble Babble With This Dribbl...
- I Can Feel It Getting Closer (... I can feel it getting ...
- 180 (2003) I thought they loved me ...
- Luggage I come across this on a daily basis. Acquaintances ...
- Heres The Turning I sit The leaves dance around my feet The...
- I Was Wrong (1995) I remember the day you said you were ...
Starting out and still a poet, then following his musical endeavors in making hard core trance, house ect. and producing spoken word tracks to putting his poetry over heavily hip hop influenced beats and calling it flowitry, SHÃD has ventured into the hip hop world. With associates as such as the Endangered Species crew, with front man Caddy a.k.a. B-Lac aka Hideous Wintaz, it has been a little easy for Steven Smedley aka SHÃD (shade) , to start writing everything in 16 bars. Still making his crossover to hip hop, you are invited via this sub web site of Steven Smedley dot com, to listen to the new work from SHÃD called SCRIPTORIAL SESSIONS.
My art, spoken word, is inspired by ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Steven Smedley
Jesus Was Gay
So then what if i'm weak
So what if I may squeak
Squeak a peak at another angle
Ill tangle your beliefs
Hopefully it? s your heart I can strangle
Till it beats less and less
I embers your timely death
Though I still fell wanted stress
This mess I confess cant test
To the rest who feel that
Its fun to point and laugh at me
Just to detest? go ahead I guess
People, life is a game of chess
I really never learned to play
I would really just love to lay
Lay this tired head for just one more day
What more should I say?
Shall I dare to say that I ...