Stone Fox Poems
- A City Lay In Ruins The faceless-ageless friends didn't find ...
- All Is Fair In Love And War Sinking into you is something I ...
- Reversed Roles Looking back, In your previous attractions ...
- Paranioa Waned and weary with only toil and trouble my limbs...
- Tasseled Dreams
- Dropped Kisses I leave you kisses everywhere, littering ...
A painter of words and collector of the rarest memories. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stone Fox
A City Lay In Ruins
The faceless-ageless friends didn't find her hiding.
Instead there was a special gift,
the ability to hide in creases of time.
It hung there motionless on the wall as it had minutes ago.
But none of the minutes had gone anywhere.
Everything seemed to stop.
Whole worlds were silent as nothing moved, not even time.
Frozen like dead bodies,
expressions of a moment were carved into faces.
They were bent into even more uncomfortable positions.
Reminding all ghosts of a city that lay in ruins,
that they had tried to escape, that they tried to flee from ...