Subhakanta Sahu Poems
- Lovely Lovely Doll Bright sun Smooth moon Twinkle twinkle ...
- Monkey And Donkey Monkey donkey two friends Live in a...
- Awareness About Time Oh! My dear Happy New Year Are you ...
- Don'T Break My Heart Moon and stars Diamond and cars I can ...
- Beggar I am a beggar Not claiming at money, Who can ...
- Friendship No death to memories But life is brief, ...
- Poem Of Rain Oh Rain! Oh Rain! You season Rain,...
I am not a professional writer but I write sometimes to get self satisfication. I wrote my first poem ' I love you little star when I was reading in 9th class. I wrote most of my poem during my college education. A few poems, I wrote after I am engaged in my job. But I have hundreds of poems, many stories and some articles in my regional language 'ODIA'. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Lovely Lovely Doll
Twinkle twinkle stars
White white cars
Evening cool cool
Lovely lovely doll