Subhakanta Sahu Poems
- Monkey And Donkey Monkey donkey two friends Live in a...
- Beggar I am a beggar Not claiming at money, Who can ...
- Awareness About Time Oh! My dear Happy New Year Are you ...
- I Love You Little Star Oh my little star, What do you do ...
- I Have A Pen I have a pen, it's color is violet It is a ...
- Literate People The strength of common people Makes free ...
- Lovely Lovely Doll Bright sun Smooth moon Twinkle twinkle ...
I am not a professional writer but I write sometimes to get self satisfication. I wrote my first poem ' I love you little star when I was reading in 9th class. I wrote most of my poem during my college education. A few poems, I wrote after I am engaged in my job. But I have hundreds of poems, many stories and some articles in my regional language 'ODIA'. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Monkey And Donkey
Monkey donkey two friends
Live in a village,
Where does the crocodile live
They have no knowledge.
Monkey went to drink water
Donkey to graze grass,
Monkey saw a crocodile
A horse was seen by ass.
Monkey thought the crocodile
To be drown inthe water,
Donkey grinned and tried
To make horse flatter.
Monkey jumped in to water
To save the crocodile,
Horse understood ass's fulness
And just gave a smile.
Crocodile laughed ha...ha... ha
Tastey monkey meat,
Horse caught donkey