Suicidal Rose Poems
- Sick Love Marriage that binds The sounds of feet A body ...
- Questionable Love If I told you I love you, Would you ...
- Music Music so nice I listen to it twice Music can tell a ...
- Myself I tell you I'm fine That's a lie When we dine I ...
- What I Saw Dark as night What a sight Why so dark As the ...
- Darkness Dark as night No light Never bright What a sight
- Murder Eyes like a snake Teeth so sharp Stabbing me with a ...
Born in Cherokee. Has 3 siblings,2 brothers and 1 sister. Has 2 cats named Sock and Night.
For me my life is strange yet perfectly normal.
*sigh* My life is perfect yet it is flawed.
My life is easy yet it is impossible to understand.
I have great life, but sometimes I question life and why I exist. Oh well. I'm strange myself so maybe it's just me. I' a wallflower but I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Suicidal Rose
Marriage that binds
The sounds of feet
A body that grinds
Kisses so sweet
He looks away longingly
He wishes to part
Yet she looks at him lovingly
As he rips out her heart