Sumira Sarai Poems
- Without Love Thru the darkness Love leads…. As a gleaming ...
- Here I Am Here I am in my existence…. Im to deep I can’t ...
- A Blank Piece Of Paper A Blank Piece Of Paper' Sooo White &...
- Respect The Struggle Respect the struggle Strive to prevail...
- The Balance Of Life A twist of fate, Can be wicked & cold. ...
- Dream Killers! ! ! Dream killers try…. To murder my dreams ...
- As Dusk Becomes Dawn... As dusk becomes dawn The minutes ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sumira Sarai
Thru the darkness Love leads….
As a gleaming light,
Thru the harshness,
Love comforts our minds,
And it soothes our souls,
Love warms our hearts<3
As the worlds coldness just grows,
Without Love? ? ?
What are we to do? ? ?
What is the point? ? ?
If no one Loves you….
In order to Love another
You must Love yourself
'Tis my advice to you & whom ever else'
In Love you are not alone
Even if we are all by ourselves
Without Love simply
Our lives would just melt
Melts like the arctic
Due to the heat of the ...