Sunny Munera.Managan. Poems
- As Life Goes By As time goes by Don't Let life ...
- Time God is Time Time is white Clear as...
- Beautiful Dream / Together Aga... Oh husband of mine Why did...
- Heart Through Heart Heart to heart Heart through ...
- Father You, I And He Yesterday, Today, ...
- For She Is My Mother For she is my mother With love ...
- Money+god+holy Spirit+jesus MONEY + GOD + HOLY SPIRIT + JESUS
I was born in Punto Fijo, Venezuela.
As a child my mother was an evangelist missionary.
She was my inspiration for writting poems.
I had a rhyme in my childhood, my singing in the church in Sunday school, reciting poems and bible verses.
My mother was a Sunday school teacher, she was my first teacher of the bible, thank you mama.
Today words are still rhyming at ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sunny Munera.Managan.
As Life Goes By
As time goes by
Don't Let life
Steal me away
As life goes by
Don't let time
Robbed me away
Keep moving on
As time moves on
As days, as hours
Steal time away
To renew time
To stop time
To see time
Don't blame time
Time is no blame
To live Life
Don't let life
Don't let ...