Surabhi Bhattacharjee Poems
- Alleys That I Leave If legend come alive to a dreamer eyes ...
- Only You There's a deep blue silence Blowing through your ...
- Home It is the time when Silence Sunlight And
- Sunday Letters Lying under blank face of life my words rolls...
- Mask You can wear a mask And paint your face Every time the...
- In Search Of Warmth Words I never spoke Supposing you would...
- Desire Don't look now I'm fading away Into my own ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Surabhi Bhattacharjee
Alleys That I Leave
If legend come alive to a dreamer
eyes are fixed in it with glad surprise
so many years ago
it was an afternoon like today, i had sat many times before
beside my old chair, i had open my notebooks
found the names i had written
no more today
I turned my face over the darkness of my room
now i cant remember
when cattle crossed the road, wagons quickened on the streets
Two butterflies went out at noon, and a spider sewed at night.
Cuckoo's walking on summer's melodies, jewel led with raindrops and mango tress
just try to think nine years old ...