Surendra Negi Poems
- The Long Lost Sheep We, the earthen people, We, a mere ...
- Love Immortal Hold me, my dear! Sway; and hold me ...
- She through the paddy fields, on a rainy day; ...
- Being Reckless
- Dagga Boy I can't come to owe itself to me lest i would be ...
- The Moonlight Lit across, the vast dark skies; like a pony,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Surendra Negi
The Long Lost Sheep
We, the earthen people,
We, a mere blink on this known land,
We, the takers of vanity,
We, who owe to a chance,
We, of forgetful minds,
We, the dandies of history.