Susan Casey Poems
- My Secret Joy If it were not for you It seems that every day...
- Sweet Music Last night you played on the piano keys of my ...
- Loss Such an amazing thing! I think, to feel this pain. ...
- See You Well Just a dream it was. I sat on a beach and you ...
- Pondering I believe I can fly! Stretch out my arms and soar...
- Retiring But Not Retired While we all sat around thinking of ...
- Beloved Memory Sweet One Your voice is a mystery to me! A ...
Susan is my beloved sister who died of Ovarian Cancer in May 2004, just after her 50th birthday. She was a wonderful person and a dedicated Cancer nurse.
I cannot fill those shoes, but I can write for her. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Susan Casey
My Secret Joy
If it were not for you
It seems that every day would be
A life unfulfilled.
Winter then forever and no smile of spring.
An icy lake without a melted heart within.
You are my secret joy.
When first I saw your face
A satisfaction took the place of sad distraction.
I knew my mind had been in a phase of leaving,
You drew me back a pace, with you I saw commitment,
This time there could be no dreaming,
No time for grieving what was past.
My secret joy was here with me.
So many times, I saw her face in your face.
That special wisdom of her eyes in your ...