Swapan Rakshit Poems
- The Story Once the youngest toad, Wanted to experience joy ...
- My Gray Hair My gray hair don't prove That I'm old, My ...
- It Is Not Difficult It is not difficult at all, But like a ...
- My Name My name is unknown to all of you; I've no follower...
- You Only you can infuse intentionally Some invisible words ...
- I'M Not Crying I'm not crying now but I'm really happy, As ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Swapan Rakshit
Once the youngest toad,
Wanted to experience joy of road.
When he reached there,
Neglecting any care,
For home or for his place
To prove his fearlessness.
But the cars of the road
Didn't know the intention of toad.
He had to face his catastrophe.