Swati Panda Poems
- A Precious Gift God gave me a precious gift Which glittered ...
- Christmas Christmas O! Christmas You come once in a ...
- The Sufferings Of Our World I wake up from my princely ...
- The Most Unfortunate Of All It feels like standing On a bed ...
- Cricket And Harry Potter Playing against Pakistan, Feels ...
- The Coin-An Autobiography Once on a sunny morn, Many years ...
- Once On A Rainy Day Once on a rainy day I wanted to move out...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Swati Panda
A Precious Gift
God gave me a precious gift
Which glittered like gold
He told me to take care of it
So I didn't want it to be sold.
The gift was to me very precious
I took care of it very well
I wasn't towards it ferocious
For I knew it was an abode to dwell.
I tried to understand it
But found it beyond my realization
I felt that His precious gift
To me was adoration.
I then tried understanding myself
I discovered, I was an empty frame
Not an Earth-Elf
I wasn't here to play a foolish game.
I was filled in with a sound soul
Was sent here by the...