syafiq syahmi Poems
- Beneath This Breathing Tree Come my friend, join me beneath...
- Beat It (Tribute To M.J) My life was full, and had ...
- A Yellow Chair On a yellow chair I sat, heavy I am with the...
- 'Shall We Dance My Love? ' 'Shall we dance my love? ', to ...
- An Unrequited Game Do tell me, if my words are just but ...
- Dictator=creator(?) There was never that something, of you,...
- My Saviour (Salute To Angels O...
Born in 1989, currently serving in the Malaysian navy, my soul, love and passion are dedicated to every bait of poems I wrote, every ships I steered and every missile I launch, was a soldier and always a soldier, was a writer, Forever a writer.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about syafiq syahmi
Beneath This Breathing Tree
Come my friend,
join me beneath this breathing tree,
and sit on the crispy grass,
smother yourself with its scene,
full of emotion and laden with wisdom,
Be ease my friend,
each worry smeared your face with wrinkles,
alas, the city neon still blind you with lies,
now that you with me under this tree,
throw all your stress and be free,
Don't worry my friend,
all the unsolved hectic of your life,
are fugitive running in its own prison,
never to be free, never to be captured,
but you my friend are their warden,
taking of a day ...