syed muhammad furqan
syed muhammad furqan Poems
- Broken Heart...(Humor Poetry) I think I have planned so much ...
- No He said no in a very polite manner And I kept smiling to ...
- Brain Wave Planning for a better, Dreams all those, shatter
- Shadow Of Fear Hiding behind the wall Territory in the frame...
- War Of Views I kept walking Fighting with the shadow
- A Moment Thinking is the soul of mind, I was so lost and ...
- Identifying The Main Objective Sometimes the destination ...
Furqan is a student of bachelors in information and communication systems engineering at Nust-Seecs, H-12 campus. Batch -4. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about syed muhammad furqan
Identifying The Main Objective
Sometimes the destination seems far away
Passing through the gloominess
”Is it really worth”?
An Ambiguous picture
Searching for the main objective of life
Cutting a tree with a butter knife
But hard work pays off
Gives deep contentment to him
Thanks god for being a part of this journey,
And that entire, god has blessed him with,
Up till now, he was striving for something,
That should pay off quickly.
Sometimes, it disturbed him a lot,
Flowing in the thorns of life.
Suddenly it All became so easy
As soon as he realized that,