Sylvester Eaves Poems
- Family Family We come as congregation Family united as one
- Medication We all want freedom to express ourselves without ...
- She Is The Mountain I walked around the breeze of the wind ...
- God Remmember Me If I should wake before I die Please take ...
- Day Then Night Day then night My day will come Where my ...
I want this passion to be in memories of all, for years to come. I love to write and hope my word display an image a picture all around the world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sylvester Eaves
We come as congregation
Family united as one
Yet one didn't know
A son would grab a gun
I did not see
A son disconnect
Suddenly in plain view
A bullet hits mom's neck
An attempt of suicide
Was it worth it all Now the family
United as one congregation
Fuss Fight and brawl
Pictures are the only image
After father misses sons scrimmage
If he could take his little feedback
Then pray to God things will be the same
Father takes a bullet to the head
Is he the one to blame
Copyright ©2008 ...