Sylvia Thrower Poems
- Desire Sshhh, , , , , listen Did you hear that, , , All I ...
- The Best Of Both Sides When we enter this world it seems to ...
- The Forgotten One No one that is born has gone ...
- Who Are You Who are you You are more than you thought you ...
- Sisters I have a sister named sara you see She was always ...
can feel without touch..know what needs to be known without being told more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Sylvia Thrower
Sshhh, , , , , listen
Did you hear that, , ,
All I hear is the sound of your breath as your lips brush the side of neck
Your arms are rapped around me, , , as I do you
Are we two people with desire and passion, , , ,
Sshhhh, , , listen
For nothing around can distract us..
You start to sweat as our blood starts to boil and our hearts start to beat even faster
So no one else is around