Sylvie Morel Poems
- Sunderance A beating in the air, a soft light calls to ...
- Waiting For Fire An animal tracks the forest, catching a ...
- Am I Asking Too Much? Am I asking too much? If I request ...
- The Subtle Affair Subtle is a smile, under his tight upper ...
- Until A Question A straight and narrow path: what society ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sylvie Morel
The Subtle Affair
Subtle is a smile,
under his tight upper lip,
that can't look at you too long,
because he might give himself away.
Then one day, out of the blue,
you pass him in the hall,
on your way out the door, leaving,
going home for the day.
And as you pass, right then,
you see a change, the corner lifts,
a half smile with his eyes,
directly on you, up and down.
He was telling you,
indirectly of course,
We are on the same page.