syrina mccann Poems
- A Fading Memory The light brush of your lips on mine, a ...
- Dance Away The Night i feel it vibrating moving up my ...
- The Aftershock fading away each day. losing my place in this...
- My Love His Lust he ties me down, keeping a frown. as he ...
- The Night im lost in wonder of where you are.. im scared im ...
- For Love Is Lost For love is lost and i must pay the ...
im an amature poet. have been writing since i was youngeri write based on the things ive come to know in life and sometimes i write of my dreams. comment and let me know what you think. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about syrina mccann
im lost in wonder of where you are..
im scared im lost im without a heart.
where are you why did you leave,
you said you loved me and i believed.
goodbye is all i know now
its all ill ever know.
i wonder in the dark of night..how?
how could you leave me like a milkless cow..
im bound to starve i need your love,
the way you feed food to a peaceful dove.
in the dark of night,
i fight and fight.
i need you here,
but once again your over there.
is she better than me?
what can i do to make you believe.
i love you more than you ...