T.A. Steven Fleuripert
T.A. Steven Fleuripert Poems
- To The Little Ones the generation before was raised in a ...
- What's Real Whats real is not always going to make you happy,...
- Foxy B Sensual Stop Trying to rush baby Slow down we love ...
- The Surfer The universe is the great ocean, if you become ...
- G.O.D. God Guide our destinies
- The Come Down the come down the word meaning is bad ...
- Evilyn Visualizing a vigilant pestilence see the line in her...
To The Little Ones
the generation before was raised in a time
where innocence was a commodity, rarer than titanium
but just as strong
freedom was a concept only understandable after death
society and the system waged war in the dark corners
of the forgotten
where dreams played as movies of the mind
and cities filled with sin became pleasure states
of the tormented,
these and more are the obstacles one must hurdle,
a deadly past breeds a dark future,
in the eyes where ignorance is a contradicting
these are words from the ones who dread, and where it as
a crown ...