T.C. Nyxx Poems
- I Told You. I told you I’m stepping up, I told you I’m ...
- Never Here Til' You'Re Gone Flirting comes with courtships ...
- Ill Intent When you were right, And I was wrong, I laid ...
- If The Ground Comes Out Beneat... Lift me up to the dawn, ...
- I Was Just Fine. I was just fine, Until I realized I was ...
- Dry Eyes Look down dry eyes, To keep from crying, This ...
- Strangers If there’s anything that I can do, If there’s ...
Born and raised in the Seattle area, I've been writing since the dawn of forever-short stories, song lyrics, poetry, novels, everything. This Winter I even produced and directed and full length play that I wrote when I was a sophomore. Now a senior I still adore poetry, but I'm focusing more on art. I've had a painting in a public museum in Seattle [The Frye], I've sold two drawings for over $100,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about T.C. Nyxx
Never Here Til' You'Re Gone
Flirting comes with courtships grace,
But I try to speak and maintain my guard,
Only around you I fall flat on my face,
I can only hope to not land too hard,
But that smile, those eyes,
That confidence and charm,
It's no wonder to me,
Why you stir in my heart,
Just standing there makes me breath a bit more,
Makes my heart beat a little quicker,
Makes my heart ache so sore,
And I do nothing because cowardice is comfort,
I smile back and occasionally speak,
But I hesetate to do so,
It's my words that I eat,
and my tongue ...