Takbeer Salati Poems
- God Where Art Thou? Into the shallowness of my memories, ...
- Hallelujah In the Showers of Tears of Rain, I felt each ...
- Silence In the cradle of memories, Mine destines flourished...
- Shakhs-E-Insaan. Dil thehar gaya, un aankho ko dekh ...
- The Ocean Into the depths of the sapphire, I crossed a fish...
- Disoriented Poet.
- Mountains The first few sun rays on the snow-capped mountain,...
I am a crazy analyst and a convincing observer.I travel in metros just to vocab humanity at late night in my compartment where I live as a tenant. I have goals and I love each alphabet in the word LITERATURE. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''I am alive today,Deep Intrusion from Existential Crises.
I woke up looked around today,
I sighed yet another day, today,
I a misery, I a failure, I a human
I am a bird fluttering its wings today'''
''I always dreamt of valleys with blood and bodies, had I known that I was living in a one.''Kashmir Valley and its misfortunes.
''Of Wolves that run wild,Every time life comes to a phase where you combine all the energies of the universe to push yourself.This energy is flown through positive people, foc...
These shallow sparrow's belied.''
Comments about Takbeer Salati
God Where Art Thou?
Into the shallowness of my memories,
Between the wars of two heart halves
I craved for the eternal list of my life,
Which guaranteed my death and
Not my beloved's mirage.
I prayed and bowed, 'till
The sunrise and Sunglow'
I cried and beat my chest for the union
Had I known the time had yet
again traveled far away from my thought.
That night when the chill winter air,
Penetrating through my raw bones
Creeping my accomplishments to the heart,
I rose and Died a million times.
I could not breathe till I could resonate
Through my shadow