Talia Goldson Poems
- You Aren'T The First And You S...
- Sticking Around All I ever wanted was to be happy
- Actions Are Stronger Then Word... The voice calls you suddenly....
- In Your Eyes In your eyes hes amazing its almost as if your ...
- Why Does It Have To Be This Wa... Everyday I sit and every ...
- Never Learning Never learning a lesson never caring Never ...
- Hey You Hey You, Yeah I am talking to you What makes you ...
I started writing in 2004. The person who inspired me to write was Ben Borkan. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Talia Goldson
You Aren'T The First And You Sure Aren'T My Last
You arn't the first and you sure are not the last to break my heart
That is actually saying to much
I love you this is true
but I'm not going to argue with you
We live in different worlds
But in away we are the same
Thats what brought us together
and thats also whats setting us apart
We had a good run thats for sure
we tried it, thats what matters here
But when you said you loved me it wasn't really clear
I know I love you I wouldn't lie
And I know my love will never die
I get over you after after a day
but our friendship is miles away