tammy jennette Poems
- Supper Time SUPPER TIME "Its supper time dear!
- No More Time For Rhyme I don't always know, exactly how to ...
- The Judgement THE JUDGMENT Order in the court! This court is...
- Jump, Jump! JUMP JUMP! In a panic She jumps out of bed, ...
- Fear FEAR ONE of these days I won't fear I won't fear the ...
- Untitled This is what my eyes beheld, driving home one ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
"Its supper time dear!
Where have you been?
You look like something
that ole alley cat brought in."
My mother was a sight
for my weary eyes to see,
as I opened up the gate
stained andfilthy as could be.
I didn't know for sure
just how mad she would be
when she saw that I had ruined
the dress she made for me.
Weary, cold, and tired
with a dirty tear stained face,
I ran to my mother's arms
waiting for my embrace
Sobbing, I tried to tell her
that I had tried to stay clean,
but I got lost in...