Taniicka Ismail Poems
- Life Is Not The Same Without Y...
- The Way You Are It’s the way you are It’s the way you look ...
- Love Like A Drug They say love is blind But with you I see ...
- All I Do Is Think Of You I don’t know which is worse Losing ...
- If Only You Knew I love you That’s the words I see wherever ...
- Death By Surprise There comes to a day in life When you have...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Taniicka Ismail
Life Is Not The Same Without You (Mother)
You sacrificed for me
When brought me here
Mother you made me see
Mother you made me hear
I know you where there for me
Whenever you were near
The best mother in the world
I know with every little words
I know that for sure
Even with all the teachings
You never went wrong
Couple of years with you
I don’t feel it’s enough
Even if I had you
Forever or the rest of my life
Being without you will never feel right
Even if I was given everything
Still I will never feel nice
I look back and you’re not around me
That’s when I go through ...