TaNyA EnGeL Poems
- Shut Up! You keep telling me what to do But I have a ...
- R.I.P Dad I new your time was heading near I could see the ...
- Hope Today I learn to crawl Tomorrow I'll walk and then run...
- A Woman's Heart Her heart in size may be small But she has ...
- A Friend Indeed From worlds apart As strangers we met Best...
- Remember This! When you're feeling sad And life keeps ...
- Mom You teach me right from wrong And give me a place I ...
Tanya Engel (Maiden Surname Stanford) is wife to Warren Engel and mother to twin boys Nathan (born 2004) , Sheldon (born 2004) and from her husband’s side, is also mother to Connor (born 2004) and Hannah-Mae (born 2003) .
Tanya was born 18 January 1980 in Johannesburg but later her family moved to Durban when she was 14 years old. She attended Escombe Primary School for her Standard 5 (Grade 7) year and there after attended Queensburgh Girls High School from Standard 6 (Grade 8) to Matric. After school Tanya went on to do a two year Diploma course in Business Administration and Computers and later whilst working at Edcon Contact Centre she also completed Credit Management 1 and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about TaNyA EnGeL
You keep telling me what to do
But I have a different point of view
Your so-called simple solutions
Are just pure pollutions
In my thoughts I hear your voice
But in the end it's still my choice
Some may surrender to you
But deep down in me a voice remains true
So although he tries in a louder way
Lord it's Your fainter words that in my heart stay