Tara Nugent Poems
- The Illusion Of Progress Looking back to those days long ...
- Missing You You left in a second, Not a word to signal your...
- Untrustworthy Heart Isn't it strange how life throws you ...
- Has Time Run Out.... I'm finding it hard to catch a breath, ...
- Time Is Of The Essence. Once were warriors… Just like the ...
- Strength Lying in your arms at night, Watching your strong ...
- My Warrior
No poet, love to read it, but never be a writer, just when the wind (or the red wine!) catches me...too many real writers out there!
P.s Yes there is a connection to Ted Nugent..but it's far off and don't agree with his stance on fire arms etc! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tara Nugent
The Illusion Of Progress
Looking back to those days long gone,
Seventeen and knowing it all,
What could you have told me,
Other than what I didn’t already know.
Looking forward I can now see,
What you strived so hard to pass on,
I’m trapped now,
A trap I set for myself.
How to spring that trap,
The more I fight the tighter it grips,
The more I relax the more I feel the pain,
There must be a way out....
They are the answer.
They are what it was all about,
It was never a trap,
It was an unobserved ...