Tasha Thomson Poems
- Alone Alone I walk the streets at night Alone I deflate ...
- Childhood Childhood was a time of innocence When life was ...
- Goodbye Goodbye Mum I had to say Last December on a ...
- Emo Day by day cuts built up on my arms People would stare ...
- Summer Summer is here It has to be the best time of the ...
Hey, well Im Tasha and Im 16. I write poetry, but I have only got into it, so my pieces may not be very good yet. I aim to get better though by taking A Level English Literature. I respect individuals opinions on my work as they will help improve my poetry and make me a better poet. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Alone I walk the streets at night
Alone I deflate myself with this razor-sharp knife
Alone I was, alone I stay
Alone I live this life like a bomb site
Alone I sleep, alone I eat
Alone I breathe, alone I cheat
Alone I walk, alone I run
Alone I weep, alone I shriek
Alone, the bubble in which I remain
Alone I puncture my wounded veins
Alone I am, no love to send
Alone I am, astray to the end.