Tasmond Johnson Poems
- Lust Our eyes meet in an instant Even though we are at a ...
- Desire Kissing my lips Moving those hips Making me scream
- The New Me (Open To A New Titl... Forget being afraid Forget ...
- Please Understand My heart cries 1,000 tears Just for ...
- Meaningless Words Maybe my words are just words Meaningless ...
- Without You Each day without you is torture I’m longing to...
Let me put this simply. I am What I am. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Our eyes meet in an instant
Even though we are at a great distance
Your eyes; overflowing with burning desire
My body hot and on fire
Passion taking over the room
I know you can my heart boom
My body trembles; shakes
This yearning is growing; I don’t know how much more I can take!