taxi poet Poems
- Ode Of The Taxi Driver A taxi driver full of woe, The ...
- Still I'M Sad Still I’m Sad The man has called the end of ...
- Lucia The End We are standing here together in prayer, Not ...
- Words Words are useless, Words are bold, Words get fainter ...
- Passing Ships The days of my youth have long since gone by, ...
- Taxi Poem 'The Pick-Up' The Pick Up Morning comes with a ...
- Foody Valentine My Valentine Another day, another year ...
Fat old taxi driver.I get board sh*tless sat on the rank so I doodle poems about owt and nowt.
Please read my trash and coment.
Sometimes you may find the words a bit mixed up that is because I am dicklicksick.
Taxipoet more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about taxi poet
Ode Of The Taxi Driver
A taxi driver full of woe,
The punter don’t know where to go,
Full of booze and brain dead,
Does not know which way to head,
Then she say’s just take me home,
Where is that this side of Rome?
You should know you bloody freak,
You took me home just last week,
Been in this car and in the back,
Or one just like it I know its black,
A yellow sign on the top,
So hurry up and dropp me off,
Take me home she yells at me,
I’m busting for a bloody pee,
The driver takes off down the rank,
Up the high street past the bank,
Opens the door sets...