Taya Martinez Poems
- Paper Dolls Once they hung so proudly From two thumb ...
- Acidic Sadism I feel like acid I seem to eat everything ...
- Being It is hard to take for granted That which one has ...
- Broken Chaos ridden streets of immortal monsters Waving ...
- Carved Addiction Gouge me with a scalpel Stick me with a ...
- Already Dead Paralyzed from the ground up Powerless against ...
- A Dream Within A Nightmare As I lay upon this bed of rusty ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Taya Martinez
Once they hung so proudly
From two thumb tacks
She made them out of nothing
Yet nothing did they lack
She hummed as she cut around the edges
Then closed her eyes to string them out
Listened to the glasses breaking
She could feel the glass in her knees as she knelt
She drew their faces on
One at a time
It started with them smiling
But that soon changed down the line
Their clothes became so black
And their eyes so dead and calm
As the yelling crept inside her
She punched the tacks through their arms
She held her hands over her ...