Taylor Hughes Poems
- I Thank Thee, Oh Yin love without loss are days without ...
- Reflections I passed a mirror not long ago it did not rouse...
- You Are You are words never spoken truths always held close...
- He Speaks My Native Tongue Your language makes my neurons ...
- Aloof You Are (Not) pardon me poetic theatrics aren't my ...
- Devil's Work in god's nightmare we're all peaceful, happy,...
- One Push Your aqua-encrusted diamond eyes ignite the ...
This is my escape, so tread carefully. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Taylor Hughes
Your aqua-encrusted diamond eyes
ignite the child-like thrill
of standing close to the edge
peeking down the abyss
afraid of reality
afraid of falling
afraid of making a move
seized in fear
I can only stand so close
no one knows what happens
when you slip and fall
no one has survived it