Taylor Knapczyk Poems
- Insomniac Night Night creeps in, so the thoughts begin, Not...
- Insomnia Everyone is asleep silence all around, not a peep, ...
- My Life Reality check, time to open my eyes This carefree ...
- Snowy Day One snowy day, my buddy and I went out to play. We...
- Sleepless Its 5a.m and im up again Sleepless nights they ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Taylor Knapczyk
Everyone is asleep
silence all around, not a peep,
Yet here i sit wide awake
can't sleep again even though its late,
Sleep evades me all the time
that why I'm up writing this rhyme.
Wanting a sleep so deep and natural
but its floating away down stream, like a Spanish mackerel,
really who knows how long I'll be up
maybe out to the kitchen for a warm tea cup
Now what else is there to say,
But looks like this could be a long day.