TayShea Simmerman Poems
- Can We Still Be Friends? I was cold and hurting lost out in ...
- Dad All of your false promises Are coming to an end I no ...
- What More Can I Say The wish that won't come true, the song...
- Bring Me Bring me a apple from the apple tree
- Lucky What I want is Great skin OR my money back. I want it...
- Chasing Drake Off to chase Drake aroud the bush through the...
- Places St.Lucia Bogota Caracas Kingston
ok...im young...pretty i love to write so i put some of it on here...hope u like more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about TayShea Simmerman
Can We Still Be Friends?
I was cold and hurting
lost out in the night
wandering and searching
for heaven's light
I saw the night sky clearing
when you spread your rainbow wings
But little did I know
what joy you would bring
From that moment on
a friendship did start
you kissed away my tears
and sheltered my heart
I bless the day God
sent him from above
But then I grew fearful
for I had fallen in love
I told you this feeling
and what did you say?
You said you liked our friendship
and that's how it would stay
I cried for a friendship I ...