Tearsica Brooks Poems
- The Raven The Raven is black as night But, her heart remains...
- For Baby Robert's Mother For you I do pray My words come ...
- My Right! ! ! ! I am sitting here with the news turned up ...
- Almost Like You'Re There It's another Valentine's day And ...
- The Phantom He has been torn apart by a war of the heart He ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tearsica Brooks
The Raven is black as night
But, her heart remains pure
She is always misunderstood
Her motives are always in question
She is seen as the dark messenger
That is far from the truth
Her messages come from above
They are laced with truth and love
They may not always be happy
But, they are the truth
She bears no feelings of spite nor malice
She makes no judgements of right or wrong
Her lonely voice echoes her hearts song
She spends her nights singing alone
She doesn't think of the future or the past
She only thinks of her given task
She spreads her ...