Ted Blue Poems
- Live By Faith A ruler, who was both youthful and possessing, ...
- Blue Hue I wonder if our shades of blue, Is the same ...
- Words Words- ambiguously defined. Words-powerfully ...
- The Road We shed these orbs of regret-these tears, because ...
- Outgrowth I am a seed, drifting with the wind, and your my ...
- Blocked My mind wanders as a swift vapor, thoughts elude me...
- Flames Of My Inner-Self Exhaling steam out of my flared ...
Just an amateur attempting his hand at some poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ted Blue
Flames Of My Inner-Self
Exhaling steam out of my flared nostrils,
I try to bring myself peace,
The coal of anger that I clench,
steadfastly in my hand only burns me,
Directing my passions violently,
I yell and constrain my body,
Through the flames of my inner-self I walk,
The ground beneath scalds my feet,
My teeth clench in response,
While I trudge on foolishly,
Wondering amidst my ocean of thoughts.