Ted Hajiagha Poems
- No Way To Go I go with my sad heart I talk back Besides ...
- Found Out Who You Are? Found out who you are? If you do not...
- Darkness In Love In a times and darkness In love and space ...
- Clean The Blood From My Mind Blue blue sky In all my dreams...
- Waiting Waiting for a day to bring answer from ...
- We Crying For Are Mistake With this bad English grammars I ...
- Look At Me As Human With this bad English grammars I have ...
Iranian artist and photographer
www.hajiagha.ca more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I try to understanding you if you let me to talkHajiagha
I want love you if You let me to choice
I want be free if you leave me alone..''
Comments about Ted Hajiagha
No Way To Go
I go with my sad heart
I talk back
Besides the absurdity of the road
Over the fence and see Ryzsh
That you are going
I walk on the wide plains
To get to the point Q
God is still a foothold so plain to see
Life was going
And we may come to the point of ignorance
After the old vector
Go out of the plain of God
Perhaps because all values
Be better than the absurd