tega akpoduado Poems
- My Dream I got a dream some say it's dumb but it's my ...
- The Battlefield Of The Mind My mind is like a ...
- Twisted Love I thought he was my friend Until the ...
- Hope In Life Life to me is about being free From the crack ...
- Friends My friends are the best, They live in the west, ...
- The Girl Who Saved My Life They say look before you cross the...
- Lovey Dovey This is a song dedicated to a friend.... Love ...
I am 13 I love singing, dancing acting and writing poems when I’m in the mood.
I love watching telly and my favourite programme is Eastenders in case your wondering what it is I’ll tell you basically its a soap that comes on 4 times a week most people think that is silly to watch it but if like it I just cant help myself. I have 2 brothers so in total we are 3,2 boys 1 girl.2 years a car hit... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about tega akpoduado
I got a dream some say it's dumb but it's my dream
it's sweater than cream
flows like a stream
makes you want to scream
I want to breack free
free from all these stereo types
cause I'm black you think im a zulu
make the noise rata ta tap
tap your back run like a cheater sprint in meters
then some of you see me as a thug
no wonder why you wouln't give me a hug
You see me on the bus your heart beguins to pound
you turn around
I hear no sound
you think im a gangster hoodies up guns and knives on the line