tega akpoduado Poems
- Twisted Love I thought he was my friend Until the ...
- Why Do You Cry Oh the pain oh the sorrow She can't think no ...
- Hope In Life Life to me is about being free From the crack ...
- Friends My friends are the best, They live in the west, ...
- Sining All crimes are a waste of times Put your sins in the...
- My Dream I got a dream some say it's dumb but it's my ...
- The Battlefield Of The Mind My mind is like a ...
I am 13 I love singing, dancing acting and writing poems when I’m in the mood.
I love watching telly and my favourite programme is Eastenders in case your wondering what it is I’ll tell you basically its a soap that comes on 4 times a week most people think that is silly to watch it but if like it I just cant help myself. I have 2 brothers so in total we are 3,2 boys 1 girl.2 years a car hit... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about tega akpoduado
I thought he was my friend
Until the end….
But as time went by I fell in love
I thought that our love was like a dove
I thought we were more than friends
Turns out he likes my friend
How could he break my heart in 2
We were meant to be together
I thought it was the start of something new,
But I guess it’s the end
I have to admit at first I didn’t care but I can’t bare it no more
He broke my heart in 2 he used me and abuse me
I let him into my heart I even gave him the key
I smile like everything’s okay
But it’s not but what can I ...